UL’s wire and cable laboratory in Jakarta has been accredited by National Accreditation Body of Indonesia (KAN) as Testing Organization (TO) and Certification Organization (CO) for the local SNI (The Indonesia National Standard ) Certification according to the following IEC standard:
- SNI 04-6629.3-2006 (IEC 60227-3): PVC insulated cables of rated voltages up to
and including 450/750V. Part 3: Non-sheathed cables for
- SNI 04-6629.4-2006 (IEC 60227-4): PVC insulated cables of rated voltages up to and including 450/750V. Part 4: Sheathed cables for fixed wiring
- SNI 04-6629.5-2006 (IEC 60227-5): PVC insulated cables of rated voltages up to and including 450/750V. Part 5: Flexible cables (cords)
- SNI IEC 60502.1 dan 2 (IEC 60502-1 and -2): Power cables with extruded insulated and their accessories for rated voltages form 1kV (Um=1.2kV) up to 30 kV (Um=36kV).
- Part 1: Cables for rated voltages of 1kV (Um=1.2kV) and 3kV (Um=3.6kV)
- Part 2: Cables for rated voltages from 6 kV (Um = 7,2 kV) up to 30 kV (Um = 36 kV) (To be conducted by UL Subcontracted Lab in Indonesia)
Additionally, under the ASEAN Certification scheme, the test report prepared by an accredited TO in ASEAN can be recognized and accepted by other ASEAN member countries in the near future. Therefore, this laboratory will also be able to provide upcoming services to customers for market access in other ASEAN member countries.
Click here to learn more