We know the AMUG Conference can be a whirlwind of activities, learning and networking. That’s why we’re offering multiple ways to meet the UL AM team at the show.
- SCHEDULE A ONE-ON-ONE APPOINTMENT WITH THE UL AM TEAM
The UL AM team will be available during the Expo at Booth 28 as well as throughout the conference, but now you can schedule an appointment that fits your itinerary. Timely topics include:
- AM facility safety management & UL 3400
- Developing and/or optimizing your AM workforce
- Material & process qualification
- Equipment compliance
Contact us at email@example.com to schedule your UL AM appointment at AMUG. We look forward to meeting with you.
2. JOIN US FUNDAMENTALS OF ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING CERTIFICATION
UL and Tooling U-SME present the first tier of our Additive Manufacturing (AM) certification program, Fundamentals of Additive Manufacturing on Sunday, April 8. The collaborative program is based upon UL’s multi-tiered AM training program and Tooling U-SME’s Professional Certification. In response to industry feedback, this program provides a single course and certification offering with UL and Tooling U-SME joining together to align our previously independent programs.
3. ADD A UL PRESENTATION TO YOUR AMUG CONFERENCE ITINERARY
Regulatory Concerns for Additively Manufactured Medical Devices
Thursday, 4/12, 4:15pm – 5:00pm
Speakers: Dr. Khalid Rafi