As trusted experts in the areas of safety, performance, and efficiency, UL has been involved with the global HVAC/R industry for many years. By staying ahead of industry demands, global trends, and needed updates to accommodate changing technologies, we continue to evolve to provide fast, reliable service the industry.
Fostering Industry Relationships
To understand the industry and help effect positive change, UL believes relationships are important. Throughout our involvement in the HVAC/R industry, we have fostered relationships and built a reputation for thought leadership and trust with numerous organizations and agencies, including:
- Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- United States Department of Energy (DOE)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ENERGY STAR® Program
- The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
- National Resources Canada (NRCAN)
- Association of Home Appliance Manufactures (AHAM)
- China National Institute of Standardization (CNIS)
- Saudi Arabian Standards Organization (SASO)
The Future, Beyond Safety
Safety is our foundation on which we’ve built expertise focused on performance, energy efficiency, and global market access to ensure that all of your needs are met. By offering this full suite of services, and striving to provide you with a dedicated team and point of contact, UL can help you streamline testing and certification, allowing you to get to market as quickly and easily as possible.
In today’s ever-evolving global landscape, we understand that rapid market access is critical. UL works quickly to deliver as promised, when promised, with unmatched technical expertise that guarantees a thorough review without getting in the way of your schedule. Pairing this unending commitment to accuracy with our focus on the HVAC/R industry, we’re constantly working to broaden our capabilities, improve our facilities, and further deepen our technical expertise.
More than anything, UL remains committed to your need for service that is fast, accessible, and reliable from the first phone call to the final report.