UL offers training to educate fire departments and personnel on various requirements and standards. These courses provide an understanding of the many offerings UL provides to the fire service.
- Fire Equipment Safety (Bundle): Inspection of Aerial Units
- Module 1: Fire Equipment Safety: Visual Inspection of Aerial Components and Structural Members
- Module 2: Fire Equipment Safety: Critical Bolt Inspection and Torquing for Aerial Devices
- Module 3: Fire Equipment Safety: Aerial Hydraulic Systems
- Module 4: Fire Equipment Safety: Aerial Operational Tests and Load Test
- Free Webinar: Performance Testing of Fire Department Aerial Devices
- Introduction to UL
Instructor-Led Training / Public or Private Workshops
- There are no courses available at this time.
Don’t see the training you need? Contact us with any questions or to customize a program to meet your needs at ULKnowledgeSolutions@ul.com. Check back often for updates.