UL is exhibiting at Electronica 2014 in Munich in November.
Electronica is the world’s leading trade fair for electronic components, systems and applications. UL is a premier global independent safety science company that has been supporting successful product launches for 120 years. We will be exhibiting at Electronica 2014 to update the tradeshow visitors with the latest compliance trends. Don’t miss a chance to gain practical knowledge from UL’s senior engineers who will be waiting for you at Hall B2, Booth 470 at Electronica this November.
- Messe München GmbH
- 81823 München
Dates: From Tuesday, November 11 to Friday, November 14, 2014
- Tuesday – Thursday 09:00 – 18:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Fancy a coffee at Electronica 2014?
Electronica 2014 creates a perfect occasion to meet with our engineers and to have a chat with them. We’d love to arrange a time for a coffee when you’re at Electronica to discuss your current challenges. Please let us know which date suits you best and we’ll arrange it at your convenience (11-14 November). For more information or to make an appointment at Electronica 2014, please contact Magdalena.Karolak-Piasecka@ul.com
Are you interested in getting some fresh knowledge about new and existing regulatory requirements? Or maybe need some information about standard changes or clarifications on similar technical topics? Check the list of seminars we’ll provide during the tradeshow. We invite you to take part in our seminars on the 13th of November. The topics are:
- 9:45-10:45 Avoiding the pitfalls and bottlenecks of getting a product to market.
- 11:00-12:00 CE Marking overview (including an overview of the changes and implications of the New Radio Equipment (2014/53/EU) and EMC (2014/30/EU) Directives).
- 12:15-13:15 Beyond Pass-Fail – Addressing Li-ion Battery Safety Through Analytical Approaches.
- 13:30-14:30 Preparing for IEC/EN/UL62368.
- 14:45-15:45 The Safety Concerns of Lithium-ion Batteries
- 16:00-17:00 Preparing for IE C/EN/UL62368
Please note: all seminars will be 40-45 minutes long and followed by a Q&A of about 10-15 minutes.
Not attending? Email EUSalesCT@ul.com to learn more about our in-depth testing and inspection programs.