Positioning Your Products for Maximum LEED Credit Contributions
The green building movement has exploded globally, demonstrating a worldwide consensus toward greening the built environment. Since 2008, the number of LEED-Certified projects alone has quadrupled. As of 2013, there were 658.1 million gross square meters of LEED certified space built in North America and an additional 290.5 million gross square meters of LEED certified space built outside North America.
To access this massive opportunity, your products need to meet the demands of LEED and the green building movement. UL Environment’s LEED Package solution includes a comprehensive suite of certifications and validations to ensure your products are well positioned to meet and exceed LEED credit requirements, promote your sustainability achievements to the marketplace, and gain preference on green building projects around the world.
- GREENGUARD Certification serves as a health-based differentiator, demonstrating that products contribute to the most personal sustainability element: human health.
- Environmental Product Declarations provide transparency into a product’s environmental impact over its lifecycle.
- Environmental Claim Validations lend credibility to manufacturers’ claims, and confidence to buyers’ purchasing decisions.
- Sustainability Advisory Services help can help product manufacturers identify all of the areas their products qualify for points in LEED and other green building programs, offer industry specific market intel services, and support you with sustainability value mapping to help you prioritize your sustainability goals.
- Product Lens Program offers a unique chemical disclosure report, providing context and clarity for greater transparency.
Is your product at the forefront of every green building project? Be seen as a leader in the marketplace, and in every development by giving architects, designers, and specifiers confidence in selecting your products to meet their LEED building goals.
Reach Specifiers, Gain Market Access
UL Environment also helps architects, designers, and specifiers find and select healthier, more sustainable products. All certified and validated products receive a listing in UL SPOT Sustainable Product Guide, a go-to resource for architects, designers, specifiers looking for sustainable products.