The importance of safety in a Hazardous Location (HazLoc) is critical. As certain installations require control panels that are custom-built, there must be a certification process designed to effectively evaluate this equipment. UL’s certification solutions for custom-built HazLoc equipment streamline the process and ease global market access by including UL, C-UL, ATEX and IECEx certifications.
We offer four Custom-Built HazLoc Industrial Control Panel Programs to cover:
- UL/C-UL Panels for use in Ordinary (Unclassified) Locations
- UL/C-UL Panels Relating to Hazardous (Classified) Locations
- UL/C-UL Panels for use in Hazardous (Classified) Locations
- UL ATEX and IECEx Panel applications
Additionally, our services extend beyond certification. UL experts can provide:
- UL/C-UL Field Evaluations
- UL/C-UL Limited Production Certification (LPC)
- ATEX and IECEx Unit Verification
- Offshore Inspections and Certifications
Click here to learn more on UL’s Industrial Control Panel Program for hazardous locations.