Find our latest newsletter at the resource link below. Stay in the know with real time Appliance, HVAC/R and Water industry updates from UL. Appliance Advisor is a quarterly newsletter delivering key insights on energy efficiency, performance, reliability, safety and sustainability trends, standards, regulations, UL solutions and more.
In this Issue:
- UL Meets Cybersecurity Challenge in Europe Head On
- A Letter from Domenico Chicco
- Upcoming UL Education & Training for the Appliances Industry
- Navigating Cybersecurity Threats in a Technologically Evolving Industry
- Spotlight: New UL Solutions in Allentown, PA
- Priming Your Pumps for ENERGY STAR 2.0
- Revised Standard for UL 867, Electrostatic Air Cleaners
- Laundry Appliances – New Editions of UL’s Safety Standards UL 2157 and UL 2158
- Global Market Access Corner
- UL Thailand Lab Grand Opening
- Singapore: UL is accredited as a Water Efficiency Labeling Scheme Certification Body
- Middle East: Mandatory ECAS Mark Implementation in the UAE
- Saudi Arabia: Update on the categories and implementation dates for SASO IECEE Recognition Certificates
- GSO Countries: Changes Required for Cooking Appliances
- Standards Corner
- Upcoming Tradeshows
Want to stay up to date with the latest Appliance news? Subscribe to our newsletter here.
To view all UL newsletters, visit the UL Library. To navigate, select Newsletters followed by selecting Appliance Advisor.