The UL Retro-Reflection Test System is a computerized, production-line quality control test system allowing for quality inspection at the point of manufacture.
The Retro-Reflection Test System is housed in a vertical tower, and it provides measured values of the performance of any type of reflex reflector. The unit contains its own light source and photo-detector, and it comes with a computer installed with easy-to-use- Windows based software.
- Test Distance – 10 feet (3 meters) – Test sample to photocell.
- Observation Angle – 0.2° off-axis. Other angles by request.
- Quality control measurements to national and international standards as SAE, ECE, JIS, FMVSS108, etc.
- Pass/Fail verification quality spot checking
- Production Line Integration – The Model 2150 has been installed on robotics assembly lines to allow continuous unmonitored operation (quoted upon request).
- R&D reflector development.
Customized variations of this product that are tailored to your specific needs are usually possible. Contact us to see how we can help you reach your goals.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ULGoni@ul.com
Leverage UL as a competitive advantage.
Do you want your own test equipment? UL can provide it.
Do you need testing services? UL can test it.
Do you need safety certification on your product? UL can certify it.