Let’s Get Started on Compliance
So you’ve developed an exciting new consumer technology product? But do you know what safety standards it has to comply with so you can bring it to market? Find out how UL can help you meet the demanding challenges of compliance.
Even a seemingly simple device like a washing machine gives rise to a mass of safety concerns and other performance issues. Over the years, a large body of consumer protection rules and standards has been developed to address these – but do you know which of these will affect your product? And what you need to do to comply with them? That’s where UL comes in.
Who is UL?
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in sustainability, renewable energy and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitating trade and providing peace of mind.
UL is applying its expertise worldwide to advance safety by helping to set standards; testing and certifying products; providing advice and training to designers and manufacturers; protecting consumers; and more.
How UL Can Help You
- Early Engagement Design Support
- Testing and Certification
- Global Market Access
Why Choose UL?
- UL’s Reputation for independence, integrity and high quality, established over more than a century, has earned it the trust of companies and consumers worldwide.
- Established Expertise: UL’s years of experience in testing and certification make it the certification agency of choice for leading manufacturers and suppliers worldwide.
- Strength in Research: UL’s R&D teams are closely involved in identifying hazards, developing test methods and setting safety standards, enabling UL to anticipate changing requirements and be prepared for them.
- Technical Capability: UL’s global network of fully equipped test facilities and its team of highly skilled engineers give it the capacity and capability to meet any requirement. In addition to testing and certification, customers can also benefit from UL’s related consultancy and training services.
Helping You Succeed
Throughout the product life cycle, from the development process to final pre-shipment testing, UL is committed to helping our clients succeed. To find out more through a special one-on-one design review about the benefits of partnering with UL, get in touch to us through UL Anytime now (see link below).
North America: tel. +1.847.664.1900
Asia: tel. +852.2276.9150
Europe: tel. +49.694898.10500